Mariam's Birthday Dinner.

3 comments

                                             MARIAM.



It was a wimpy affair with the girls. (25th of April).

I met mariam just a day before her birthday.  We got talking and she told me about her birthday dinner. Hmmm sounded fun and I decided to accept the offer to be present at her birthday dinner.  It was fun hanging with the girls. And I must say it was a lovely night out with Mariam. She's pretty,  cool and down to earth. Happy belated birthday once again dear :*

























3 comments :

  1. OBOY!!!!I missed ooo....its not fair see food....*crying*
    Nice pictures...camera on point!!!!
    www.prettyglitzmakeover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @mhisstolubaybie29 April 2013 at 12:41

    Fun night! Beautiful pictures! Amazing photograger!!

    ReplyDelete